Corp Networking have partnered with Spitfire in order to provide clients with the highest quality telecommunication products and services. This includes fibre broadband and leased lines for businesses. Spitfire are one of the UK’s leading independent business telecoms companies. They pride themselves on their engineering skills and customer service, with the aim of building long-term business relationships – delivering innovative, award-winning solutions and significant cost savings.
Spitfire have been in business since 1988 and are one of the most experienced internet service providers around. They were also one of the first providers of business broadband in the UK. Back in 2000, they were one of the 15 broadband suppliers listed on the first ever BT sponsored advert that launched broadband in the UK. As one of the oldest internet service providers operating in the UK, Spitfire’s experience allows them to deliver one of the widest ranges of business broadband packages on the market.
As a business broadband specialist Corp Networking understand the importance of the Internet and offer a range of services to ensure you are able to get on with running your business – rather than worrying about your Internet connection. Call us on 0151 334 2543 to discuss all your Business Broadband Needs.
Why Invest In Business Broadband?
Changing your businesses broadband to a specialist business internet service provider (Spitfire) will provide you with the following benefits:
- Fastest Speeds Available – As a business only network we don’t have millions of residential users downloading files, video etc – leaving our core network clear for business users
- Backup Circuits – We understand the importance of being online all the time. We have a full range of backup broadband circuits available as auto fail over or simple manual fail over
- Voice & Data – Our broadband circuits are suitable for both voice and data, making them ideal for use with SIP Trunks
- Throughput guarantees and SLAs available on ADSL, VDSL (Fibre Broadband), Annex M and SDSL
- Full account management advice on the right circuit for you
- Support SLAs all delivered via our London support centre
- Non contention on core network
- Fixed IP address as standard
Get In Touch
Give us a call today on 0151 334 2543 to discover just what we can do for you. Alternatively, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We provide business broadband in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.